A proud history. A powerful vision.
Since 1958 as a single factory in Liuzhou, China, LiuGong has transformed into a truly global player. Today, the company has 20 manufacturing facilities worldwide, employs about 10,000 people, and has a dealer network spanning an incredible 136 countries. However, in all this time, one thing has not changed – LiuGong is still committed to producing extreme-duty machines that are designed, built and tested to handle the most demanding environments in the world. The name LiuGong will forever be synonymous with rugged, reliable machines which are easy to own, easy to operate, and easy to maintain. It’s a tough world. But we build tough equipment.
Who We Are
Research & Development
In Good Company
Facts About LiuGong
- LiuGong ranks as the 25th largest construction equipment manufacturer in the world. In 2017, LiuGong had $1.79 billion in sales revenue, selling more than 37,610 total units.
- The company is a leader in the design and production of wheel loaders. As of 2017, LiuGong has sold more than 380,000 wheel loaders since beginning in 1958.
- Supporting the dealer network are 10 regional offices with engineering, marketing and service support, coupled with 9 regional parts depots located strategically throughout the world which ensure rapid replacement of parts and servicing of equipment.
- According to Off Highway Research, LiuGong is renowned for being one of very few Asian competitors producing equipment that exceeds international standards, and other domestic manufacturers often benchmark the firm’s designs and prices.
- LiuGong is a company of many firsts, including being the first company in China to begin manufacturing heavy equipment and the producer of China’s first modernized wheel loader in 1966. The company has been integral in China’s modernization and infrastructure development.
- LiuGong has a total of 20 manufacturing facilities worldwide. The company employs more than 8,400 people, including nearly 1,000 engineers working in four world-class research and development facilities. In 2017, LiuGong invested more than $60.33 million into its R&D program.
- Regional offices are currently located in the U.S. , South Africa, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, India, the Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, Russia and Hong Kong. Additional regional offices are continuously added as LiuGong grows.
- LiuGong now has 19 product lines including wheel loader, excavator, forklift, bulldozer, pipe layer, motor grader, roller, paver, cold planer, skid steer loader, backhoe loader, aerial working platform, truck crane, lorry mounted crane, off-highway truck, rotary drilling rig, hydraulic diaphragm wall grab, hydraulic diaphragm wall drilling rig, trench cutter & hydraulic cutting and mixing rig.
- The company supports its global product lines with a rapidly growing network of more than 300 dealers across six continents in over 100 countries.
- LiuGong places intense emphasis on quality, which is demonstrated by a commitment to Six Sigma methodology and compliance with ISO 9000 standards. As a result, after a rigorous review, LiuGong was awarded China’s National Quality Award in 2008 and again in 2014.