Limited tailswing midi-excavator with wide undercarriage is a multi-function tool carrier with greater lift capacity and stability.
Designed to compete in the critical 8- to 10-tonne size class, the 9-tonne 909ECR limited tailswing midi-excavator with wide undercarriage is a multi-function tool carrier with greater lift capacity and stability. The unit has an operating weight of 19,180 lbs. and a bucket capacity of .3 to .42 cu. yds. Maximum digging depth is 14 ft. 11 in. and lifting capacity at ground level is over 11,500 lbs.
- 62-hp Yanmar 4TNV98C Tier 4 Final engine
- Improved cab design offers better line-of site, ergonomically designed controls and features like rear cameras, proportional joystick controls, an air suspension seat and an enhanced monitor
- Steel tracks with rubber street pads come standard
- Two-speed travel with auto downshift
- Boom slew allows digging parallel to the blade, with the swing post and cylinder staying within the tracks while working in an offset position
- Dozer blade with float
- Two auxiliary hydraulic circuits with pressure and flow controlled at the operator’s monitor
- Standard case drain line ensures easy installation of hydraulic tools such as grapples, mulchers and mowers
- ROPS/FOPS-certified cab comes with rain guard, two-stage air cleaner and pattern changer
- Standard 3-year telematics